Registration open for Spårvägsforum 2021
Welcome to this spring's Spårvägsforum 2021!
For information in Swedish, click the language button in the upper right corner.
It is time for the most important annual event in the Swedish tramway sector. Since the world is not back to normal yet, we will adapt the conference. Read more about that below in the section "Covid and us"
The agenda is as always planned so that everyone can find something they're interested in. It won't matter if you're working with daily maintenance of vehicles or if you're an executive - you will find something that you like. Many, but not all, agenda points will be in English too for our international guests.
Confirmed speakers (more to come)
– Welcome to Lund's new tramway! Together with the tram operator Vy Buss we make a technical visit along the line and the depot. (SWE)
– Very Light Rail - A development project from Coventry in the UK that aims to develop lighter vehicles and infrastructure, which will make tramways easier and cheaper to build, and also make it accesible for smaller cities. Nicola Small, senior programme manager for the project participates (ENG)
– More ways to finance tramways - KFW, the German Investment bank will present alternative options to financing your new tramway or fleet renewal, a case from Germany will be presented (ENG)
– Latest from Stockholm - In Stockholm several tramway constructions are underway, such as Spårväg Syd. What are the latest developments? (SWE)
– International Outlook - A city will present its tramway plans. Which one it is will be presented later (ENG)
– Networking dinner - In company of friends and colleagues we eat dinner in a unique environment
Last day to register is May 24th
Welcome to join us online May 27th-28th!
The event takes place over two days, from lunch to lunch. The price to participate is 1950 SEK.
Registration to the conference is binding, but you can change the name on the registration up until the event starts. Just send an email to our office.
Please note that Spårvagnsstäderna is a non-profit organization and not registered for VAT.
The event is open for all members of Spårvagnsstäderna, as well as invited guests. If you are a student we can offer you free participation, send us an email for instructions on how to do that.
Your personal info
We handle your personaly info as responsibly as we can. We save the info we need for billing and for our annual reports to our members. Other information, such as dietary requirements will be deleted after the conference.
What about a physical meeting?
Unfortunately, due to government restrictions we are unable to hold a physical meeting at this time. We hope we will be able to do so in the late fall instead, on a special fall edition.